Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baroque Cosmetics Purchase

 Another purchase?! Yeah there is probably going to be a no-buy in my future.. But for now, Baroque Cosmetics Viva la Revolutions! TAT was five days processing with shipping at three days going across the country. I had heard about Baroque Cosmetics in another review, and I really wanted to try them out.

I am a huge Les Miserables (The movie) fan, so why not? Especially since there was a 20% off sale, so I gladly bought my samples!

Samples
From left to right,
Sun King- Noble blue with flecks of gold
The Republic - A rich, leathery brown
Versailles - Antiqued molten gold
Death of Marat - Creamy oatmeal with soft blue flash



Madame Deficit - Lovely soft pink with a gold sheen
National Razor - Gunmetal with a red sheen
Affair of the Diamond - Silver with a blue shift
Dictateur Sanguinaire - Deep blood red
 Swatches
From top to bottom, over NYX milk:
Versailles
The Republic
Sun King
Death of Marat



Madame Deficit
National Razor
Affair of the Diamond
Dictateur Sanginaire

Reaction
I LOVE these colors! They apply so effortlessly and are stunning! (My hand was soaked on the second swatch pic, so that's why it looks slightly runny at the top and bottom) I don't know if I could really choose a favorite.. Maybe Affair of the Diamond, but I would love to use Dictateur Sanginaire for a sunset-inspired look! Although their samples are $1.50, on the higher side, I would highly recommend either purchasing their whole Viva la Revolution sample set or purchase their full-sized jars ($6). Their shipping is fairly reasonable as well at $2.50, again for across the country.
http://baroquecosmetics.storenvy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment